Ola TV is one of the most prominent free internet-based television app available for all of your devices including iOS, Windows, MAC, and Android.
Today in the internet world smartphones are devices which have taken the place in our pockets and are with us almost all the time. People are always looking forward to using their smartphones whether it be on the bus or while traveling in a metro or in the comfort of their home.
If you are an internet service user and don’t want to spend a lot of money on your DTH connection then the Ola TV app is the way to go. Over the years it has become easier for people to watch television right on their smartphone devices with the help of internet-based TV applications which are out there.
|Platforms||Android,iOS,Windows & MAC|
All of these apps may seem easy to use and easy to download but in reality, all of them are paid subscription based services which offer you a free plan for a year and from then on what charge you’re monthly just like any DTH service provider. It is a great substitute to cable and satellite TV as you won’t have to pay a single penny to watch all of your favorite channels.
About Ola TV Streaming App
Ola claims to have free subscriptions of Netflix as well as a Hulu which are premium services available online. It is your overall solution to all of your problems in case you are looking forward to any kind of streaming whether it be live television or internet streaming services like Netflix. Ola TV claims that they offer users with services like over a thousand plus internet channels available from more than 15 different countries that are out there. The main user base of the red box application is from the following countries –
Thus the Ola TV application holds regional channels mostly from these places. Its amazing features allow users to have their hands on some great advancements which would be of great benefit to all of us. The Ola TV app is the best in technological advancements in terms of Internet-based TV services.
Ola TV Live: Key Features
If you are looking forward to knowing more features of the Ola TV app then you are at the right place. Many people might check in the pros and cons before they can consider why they should actually download the app. Thus here we would like to provide you with them so that you can make a wise decision. Here are the features that you are going to get when you download the Ola app on your iOS, Windows, Mac and Android devices –
- Ola is absolutely free of cost to use and doesn’t come with any hidden charges.
- It is the greatest ocean of entertainment with services like Netflix, Hulu and sky sports easily available.
- The app works with even slow internet connections as the minimum requirement for any kind of streaming is just 512 kbps.
- The app supports all kinds of external players in the form of MX Player, VLC etc.
- I hefty app like this with over thousands of channels takes only 30 megabytes of space on your devices.
Ola TV Download Guide – (iOS,Windows,MAC & Android)
The goal today is to completely substitute all of your money that you would actually pay for a DTH service and make sure that you are able to save it. The red box television would help you with just that as it is one of the easiest ways of getting your hands on free internet television 24/7.
Download Ola TV for iOS 11 (iPhone/iPad)
If you are looking forward to downloading the Ola TV app on your iOS devices then this is the right place to be. Here is how you can do the same with absolute ease –
- Firstly open up the iOS App Store or simply click on this link – https://apple.co/1mOSSnW.
- Now, download the app on your device and you are pretty much good to go.
After the download is done you can watch pretty much any TV show or movie that you have been looking forward to watching on your iOS device.
Download Ola TV For Windows 10,8,7 & XP
Here’s how you can get the app on windows devices –
- Download bluestacks or any other emulator.
- Install the emulator.
- Open up the following link in emulator google chrome or download the APK from here – https://goo.gl/ccb2aG
- Install the APK file in the emulator and you are good to go.
Download Ola TV For MAC
To download the Ola TV app on your MacBook or iMacs you would have to follow the given below steps –
- Firstly open up the Macbook app store.
- Now search for the red box app or simply click on the following link – https://apple.co/1mOSSnW
- Download and install the app and you would be good to go.
Download Ola TV For Android (Latest APK)
If you are an Android user and looking forward to downloading the Ola TV app on your Android device then this is the right place for you to be. Here is how you can get the apk file –
Simply open up the Google Chrome Browser on your Android device.
Enter the following link – https://goo.gl/ccb2aG
Install the app after enabling installation from unknown sources.